Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A distant Heart

Like a zebra waking up to the morning sun after a stormy night
I see you shining bright like the sun
Like a child studying a novel
I discover your unique soul
Like a tourist admiring an enchanted land
I long for you but you're frozen
I love you from a distant

I can look the opposite way but how do I surely know
All the while your heart is frozen, static and unreachable
But deep down you're the reason, you're the key
My heart is with you even though I know yours is somewhere far
I can't change this dilemma even if I wanted to
I love you from a distant

Where we are going is up to you
My hope is a bond that holds us together
My faith keeps me from the pain of this dangerous game
My love that I offer at no price, I hope you realize
Before it's too late, little too late or much too late

Let me melt your heart
Your silence is too loud in my heart
For better or for worse
How do you expect to know the best if you don't try?
Think if we could have just looked the other way and walk away
I love you from a distant

You deserve better
A tender love and care
And even though you're far
I still love you from a distant

No comments:

Post a Comment