Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Our God has a name

Our God has a name
Would you call it to your needs?
Our God has a heart
Would you bring yours close to his heart?
Our God has a love oh
Would you love him like you love your wife?

I see myself falling
To a darkest pit full of sorrow
And the darkness enslaving me
Forcing me to submit to my fears
But I know where hope is
It’s a little bit too far right now
Then I call upon his name
My heart is so far from his heart

I deserve hate and regrets
But his word lifts me up
And I deserve death
Just like any other spoiled brat in this world
Because of his unlimited love
His grace fall on to me from the Heavens

Finally I see the light
You pulling me out of this dark pit
Call his name, call his name
Our God has a name
Christ Jesus, he is worthy of all

No comments:

Post a Comment