Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Most Wanted Dreams

"I assure you that if you enter that place you shall not return alive. Yes, the place is enchanted with the most wanted dreams waiting to be found but no one yet has made it through since ancient times. If you must go my friend you have to remember that God lives and I wish you luck throughout your journey." Tshilidzi said. He is a true expert in supernatural and theological wisdom. I stood at the gates of the enchanted land full of doubts. My dreams lie inside there but I am afraid, truly afraid.

As a child I've always dreamt of finding the explanation to my parent's disappearance. Researchers say they left a book inside a mansion situated inside the land. Inside the book they wrote all their secret discoveries before they disappeared. Finding it won't just fill a hole of loneliness in my life but it will uplift the burden that lay upon my soul which caused me to live my life in fear and distress.

After a few minutes courage took over and I set the first few steps on the dry grass across the wide path that lead to an old mansion. The place was surrounded by very tall trees that had brown leaves because of the autumn season. This made it quiet and lonely. I reached the front door and opened it. As I did, I felt as if I'm reopening an old cut in my heart wherein I could not tell if there lies something pure or evil. As I looked around I felt as if something is watching me. I was getting more afraid the longer I am in this mansion.

I went upstairs and in the first room I found the book. I took it and then went back down stairs. I felt as if there are things moving on the ceiling. When I looked up my eyes widen in horror. There were snakes hanging upside down the ceiling. I felt something touch my toes and when I looked down, the floor was full of snakes. I could no longer see the carpet and me legs were tightly tied together by the snakes. I started to play back Tshilidzi's words.

Suddenly a strange looking man came down the stairs. He's face was very dark and he looked unhealthy. He had worms all over his body and he asked "Weren't you told that no one enters this place and leaves alive?" His words were like a spear in my heart as I felt I was about to lose my precious life without achieving my dreams. After all what is the point of touching your dreams and get petrified. I began to beg messy at this man but he told me he is not the one with grace. Tshilidzi's words were getting louder as they played again and again in my head.

Then as I started to give in to defeat the man said something that stunned me. It did not discourage me but gave me a new perspective of the trouble that came to be. He said "Yes I am evil and so are you; if not so you would be walking out that door in one peace. The law here says only the pure heart can open that front door. I am here because I too was trapped decades ago like you are now. The things you see are nothing of my doing but your own. The more evil you think, the more you trap yourself." It was as if everything made sense now.

I close my eyes and shed a tear as the happy days of my life flooded my mind. I thought of the good people who I have failed to thank, even God himself whom I breathe. I opened my eyes to see all the snakes gone except the old man who was well now. I found the secret I came looking for. My fear, pride and loneliness are all part of my mind. I'm the only one who can hurt my heart and the only one who can damn my soul. What I believe in determines the strength of my soul. When I looked around the house it was now beautiful, it had an exotic smell. I went to open the door but it appeared locked then the strange man said "oh, there is one more rule. No one leaves this place alive." Again his words scrapped my heart. Once again he crushed all my hope. How can I die when I need to change the world? The story cannot end like this, I cannot be the tragedy. I looked up at the heaven and begged once more for messy. I saw a sight that changed the roots of my soul forever. The sight triggered a chain reaction in my heart so that it pumped forever love through my veins.

I saw the Holy Spirit come down. His power was immense that I tried to find shelter of some kind. I could not bear to look face to face with him, I felt unworthy that he was too precious. He said in the gentlest voice I've ever heard "For now that you believe you have died and you're now born again. You are a new soul whom Jesus is with you forever wherever." He went back up to Heaven and I felt a new strength. For the first time in my life I was not afraid to die. I went to the door and as I open it I seem to have heavenly authority over the door and it opened. The bright light from the sky hurt my eyes. I went to the gate and gave the book to Tshilidzi and said to him "Thank you my friend, I have found what I have seek but my true journey begins now and my dreams are yet to be unleashed for my life is in God." Then From a distance I heard my parent's voices calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment