Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Will love you even if it kills me

I remember the day we met, how we looked at each other with innocence. I remember your so ever gentle touch, so gentle it cause my whole body to shake with passion. Gordian is the girl who stole me. She is the one who dropped from the clouds, whose love feels like I'm in clover and who collects me when I'm shattered into debris. Her love is of angels.

I was walking through town when I saw Gordian sitting down alone on the grass under a tree. The sun was hot but the air was moist. I looked at her faced down face and could see a storm in her mind. I walked up to her, kneeling down as I held both her hands in mine. "Are you feeling alright" I asked. "Yes, No" She replied as tears start dripping from her eyes.

She looked at me with her dark eyes shining and full of tears. I couldn't help it but share her pain. I took my hands and wipe the tears off her cheeks. I asked "Can I sit down here with you for a while?" She replied "Yes" More tears ran down on her pretty face and she continued "How do you do it? How do you survive everyday with a girl like me? I am a burden to you just because I am too weak to get over my sorrow. None of this is any of your faults. "Sssssh" I said in a gentle tone. "Gordian, I don't know how or why but you are like a diamond so precious that you share a special place in my heart. Don't blame yourself. I loved you knowing there would be rainy days to come. Since we have met you loved me though I was a bad egg and you made me realize I am the one to be. Ever since I met you, you are a hail-fellow-well-met, a gem of the first water, the goose that lay the golden eggs of life and a soul of honor" I told her.

I said "Even though you're holding on to the past for too long now. I will be here standing beside you always. These sorrows of yours hold you in the leash but I hope you keep a stiff upper lip. For you will never be overlooked. I am not the one who leaves in the lurch or make mincemeat of you. I'll stand my ground when the lion roars Gordian. The rainy days will be over soon and we will float on air once again. Always remember that we are not the hopeless but the hopeful. I know care kills a cat but if that is what must be for me to find heaven with you again. I'm willing to love you forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment